Interested applicants must have the following:
- Filipino Citizenship or proof of eligibility to hold a Philippine Passport.
- A Bachelor’s degree before the start of Summer Institute in April 2017.
Candidates who will be graduating while Summer Institute is in session (April and May) are still encouraged to apply provided they can present documentation of eligibility to graduate by June 2017.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00.
An applicant must have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale at the time we receive your application but more importantly upon graduation. The applicant’s official Transcript of Records (or true copy of grades for graduating students) will be used as reference. Use this guide to check your current standing or to convert your final grade.
- A commitment to the organization’s Vision and Mission, and alignment with the organization’s Core Values
- A flexibility and willingness to work in any placement school (primarily elementary public schools, located within or potentially outside the NCR)
Not eligible for the Fellowship?
Even if you do not possess all the pre-requisites mentioned above, you can still make a difference. See how else you can get involved through our Civic Engagement Internship Program.